In this article, We will guide you on how to get Cellone GPRS settings and methods to follow to get BSNL internet settings. Before that, we would like to tell why Cellone GPRS Settings and BSNL Internet settings are important for you.
What is Cellone GPRS settings?
General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a packet-based mobile phone internet service on the GSM (Global System for Mobile communications) of 3G & 2G cellular communication systems. It is a high-speed, non-voice & useful packet switching technology intended for Global System for Mobile communications (GSM) networks.
GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) can be used to allow connections depending on the Internet protocols (IP) that support commercial applications as well as a wide variety of enterprises. It enables the sending and receiving of closed data bursts and large data volumes across mobile networks. Before sending the data, this will break into individual packets and shifted through the core network and radio. The data is then aroused at the recipient's end.
Why BSNL Internet Settings are important?
Cellone GPRS settings provide you to configure your mobile settings with the network operator to use internet and MMS services. All you need to do is to send a simple text message from your mobile to get the Cellone GPRS Settings. The network operator will quickly respond to your message with BSNL Internet setting. Next, you have to save or install the Cellone GPRS settings in your mobile and restart it. After that, you would be able to access BSNL internet on your mobile. Below are the steps to get BSNL 2G/3G/4G GPRS settings.
Steps to get BSNL 2G/3G/4G GPRS settings.
You can ask for the BSNL GPRS settings by sending <manufacturer name> space <model name> of your handset to 58355 by SMS
Example - <Nokia> space <N79> to 58355
After this, you will receive several settings on your handset viz. 'bsnllive', 'bsnlstream' etc. Just install, that's it!
You can also reach BSNL Customer care at Toll-Free number - 1503 to get the internet settings
Advantages of GPRS include:
- High-speed: GPRS offers an optimum speed of 172.2 kbps, which is nearly three times quicker than the data transfer speed of fixed telecom networks. Also, it is ten times faster than the existing GSM network services
- Instant connection and immediate data transfer: GPRS provides instantaneous and steady network connections, which allow data to be sent wherever and whenever required
- Cost-effective solution: Reduces the incremental expenditure required for providing data services. This, in turn, enables an increase in the penetration of data services amongst business and consumers.
- Innovative and superior applications: GPRS facilitates the usage of internet applications over mobile phone networks. This includes browsing, IM messages, e-commerce and location oriented applications. Additionally, it allows for file transfers and the ability to remotely gain access for controlling or monitoring machines and house appliances.
How to install BSNL APN settings manually?
The full form of APN in mobile is Access Point Name, and BSNL APN is the only gateway between a GSM, GPRS, 3G or 4G network and mobile for accessing the internet under BSNL services.
These are the standard BSNL APN settings for data card & other devices also. You can set BSNL APN Settings manually at any time by tapping the settings option from your mobile phone. The presented installation guide will help you a lot to do the same.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Mobile Networks.
- Tap the Access Point Names.
- Click on ADD button displayed on the top right corner.
- Tap the Name field displayed and entered the name as you desired.
- Tap on APN and enter BSNL APN settings as “BSNLNET“ and then Click "OK"
- Check all the BSNL Access Point Settings once as below
- Select More at top right.
- Tap the Save button
- Once the APN is displayed, select the BSNL APN settings which displayed with your desired name (If not selected).
With this, your BSNL APN manual installation for 3G activation is done on any Android devices and ready to use on the go. So top-up with any of the unlimited internet plans of BSNL to access high-speed internet from anywhere.
BSNL Internet settings for iPhone or any Apple devices.
To access the BSNL internet on your iPhone 6, 7, 8 and latest iPhone 10, iPad or Apple devices, you must configure BSNL APN settings for iPhone or any apple devices immediately, which termed as BSNL mobile internet settings.
Here we guide you about how to set BSNL APNs for Apple devices. Before that, just have a few things. When you get a new mobile phone or a new network connection, the first thing is the activation of mobile data on your iPhone or iPad. Without the internet, everything is null and void these days.
New generations may not know how people lived without the internet and mobile networks. Internet facility is becoming another major requirement in day to day life. Furthermore, if you own an iPhone or iPad, you are the one who is carrying the most expensive and premium phone.
Please follow the screenshots to configure the BSNL APN Settings (Access Point Name) on your iPhone.