Airtel Customer Care Number – Updated list (May 2019)
Airtel Customer Care Number: Airtel Network has a mass user base across India and it is all because of its reliable network and great customer support. Airtel customer care number & Airtel toll-free numbers can be accessed easily from India and Airtel promises to solve all their customer issues related to their services. Be it network connectivity problem, caller tune, recharge info, DND, internet speed concern or any other, Airtel customer care makes sure that it resolves all the customer queries and problems at the earliest (less than 24 hours) through Airtel customer care number, email, chat or instore support. In order to resolve the issue and get one’s questions answered, one can easily reach Airtel customer care using their Airtel customer care numbers.
The Airtel customer support personnel are available 24*7 at the support centres to answer all their customer queries and problems at any time of the day. All we need to do is to reach Airtel customer care using Airtel customer care no and choose the preferred language (Tamil, English, Hindi, etc). Once you dial the Airtel customer care no, you can directly speak to the customer care support agent and get your queries and problems solved. Apart from the universal Airtel customer care no, there are local customer care number for people who can get their queries answered in the local language. Below you can see the most popular Airtel customer care no and the state wise Airtel customer care numbers.
- 0.1 List of Airtel Customer Care Numbers
- 0.2 FAQ’s about Airtel Customer Care No
- 1 About Airtel Network
List of Airtel Customer Care Numbers
[table “1” not found /]
The below Airtel customer care numbers remain active 24*7 and helps the customers to save a lot of their time.
All India Airtel Customer Care Numbers, and Complaint Helpline
‘198‘ is the universal customer care number and complaint helpline. The service at 198 is available at all times of the day and is accessible from anywhere in India. Both postpaid and pre-paid users of Airtel can call at this customer care number to get their query resolved on the go.
Steps to follow after calling the Airtel customer care numbers
- Once you dial the customer care number, choose the preferred language if asked.
- Then, choose the appropriate topic related to your query such as mobile settings, fixed line, internet, Airtel payments etc
- After this, you will need to follow as per their instruction
- If you want to talk to the representative directly, then please follow the below method
How to contact Airtel customer care representative directly?
- Once you dial the customer care number, choose the preferred language
- Then, choose option 1 (mobile services) and wait
- After that go with option 5 (internet settings and other related to the internet)
- you will need to wait a minute till the computer voice finishes then choose option 9
- After that, the computer will confirm that you are connecting with the Airtel customer care representative directly
- Hold on for a minute and you will be connected with the representative directly.
FAQ’s about Airtel Customer Care No
Can Airtel customer care no be contacted anytime, anywhere?
Yes, users can contact the Airtel customer care no at any time of the day (24*7)
Is there a different Airtel customer care no for Postpaid and Pre-Paid users?
Airtel customers can use the “191” Airtel customer care noto get their queries answered.
How can I talk to Airtel customer care?
Dial 198 from your phone to reach out to Airtel customer care support. You can also call at the state centric Airtel customer care no which we listed above.
You can call the Airtel Customer Care at the following Airtel customer care nos:
- 0124-4448080 (north) (toll free)
- 020 – 44448080 (west) (toll free)
- 033 – 44448080 (east) (toll free)
- 080 – 44448080 (south) (tolled)
- 020 40181400 (tolled)
- 12150 (toll free for Airtel customers only)
How do I lodge my Airtel complaint via email?
If the customer care representative is unable to meet your request or if you are not satisfied with their response, you can draft a mail to the Airtel grievance cell at [email protected]
If you are also looking to get your Airtel queries resolved simply give a call to the Airtel customer care no and live tension free.
About Airtel Network